Is the Mount Soma Work-Study Program right for me?
- Experience a new way of being
- Live a healthy lifestyle in the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains
- Take your meditation practice and personal growth to the next level
- Connect and participate in a community dedicated to the evolution of humanity
- Gain wisdom and insight from someone with 30 years of experience teaching spirituality and healing
- Expand your perspective while volunteering your time for a higher cause
- Contribute to building a culture beyond a superficial and me-oriented worldview
… all for FREE!
Experience the Mount Soma Work-Study Program!
The Work-Study Program ranges from 1-3 months. Participants who have been practicing the Surya Ram Meditation for a minimum of one year and commit to 3 months from June-November are eligible to attend the Advanced Techniques Course at no charge. Work-Study participants who have not been meditating for one year, but who start meditating regularly now, and commit to 3 months of Work-Study from June-November 2017, may take the Advanced Techniques Course whenever we offer it next in 2018. The Advanced Techniques Course is for those ready to take their meditation practice and evolution to the next level. Limited spots available.
Work-Study Program Benefits
- FREE – room and board included
- Personalized program dates
- Beautiful mountaintop community
- Healthy vegetarian meals
- Twice-daily group meditation (3-4 per day during retreats)
- Spiritual concepts/principles and practice applying them to life
- Free Surya Ram Class Weekend (with 3-month commitment)
- Free Advanced Techniques Course (with 3-month commitment, 1 year meditating prerequisite)
Work-Study Program Requirements
- One month minimum commitment
- Drug & alcohol-free
- Willingness to work as a team and get the job done
- Openness, and a desire to learn and grow
- Application required
- Be sure to read Prerequisites
- If attending the Advanced Techniques Course:
Questions? Contact us: 828-627-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.