It seems that few Americans know that:
- The Federal Reserve is a private company.
- It is not required to disclose who owns it.
- It is not required to show its accounting books.
- It prints money (Federal Reserve Notes), just as easily as you go to a print shop and print business cards.
- It then sells that money to the US Treasury at an interest rate, just as you may have a mortgage with an interest rate on your home.
That is how money is created.
Recently, in that manner, a great deal of money (“Quantitative Easing”) has been created… out of thin air…. that we, or our children, have to pay back to the Federal Reserve.
See the Video Blog.