$108 Late Registration Fee begins December 24, 2018.
January 7 – March 15, 2019
(Mon. – Fri.)
This is an almost 10-week (67 days) Deep Dive Meditation Retreat.
Note: To choose the free Seva Option (info below), please fill out the Application.
- All course participants will need to lodge at Mount Soma and stay onsite for the entire retreat.
- Contact Marlene at Marlene@MountSoma.org for pricing, your Personal Deep Dive Program, and to register. In your email, please include:
- Your full name and phone number
- Your arrival and departure dates
- The Retreat Option you have chosen (Classic, Economy, or Seva)
- If you chose the Classic or Economy Option, the Lodging Option you have chosen
- Please do NOT include credit card information
- The early registration discount of $100 ends on November 30, 2018.
- A late fee of $108 will be applied starting December 24, 2018.
- All prices include tuition and meals.
- All Student Union Lodging has shared bathrooms.
- Be sure to read Before You Come to Retreat and the Refund/Cancellation Policy.
With the Classic Option, no work/activity shifts are required. Participants do all meditation rounds (up to 5 per day) and have the option of attending temple ceremonies. They are NOT required to do activity shifts such as food preparation, cooking and cleaning. Student Union lodging options include Basic (shared room), Semi-private (2 people per room), and Private. All accommodations are first-come, first-served.
The Economy Option is discounted from the Classic price. Economy participants do all meditation rounds, are able to attend temple ceremonies, and have 1 activity shift per day, such as food preparation, cooking and cleaning. Student Union lodging options include Basic (shared room), Semi-private (2 people per room), and Private. All accommodations are first-come, first-served.
The Seva Option includes free room and board. The Seva Option is designed for people who like to help out, and who want to save money by volunteering. Seva (service) participants help out with a large portion of cooking, cleaning and dishes. Generally, these participants do fewer rounds a day than the rest of the group with a minimum of 2 rounds per day. Seva participants will be able to attend temple ceremonies if time allows.
Seva Option Notes:
- If staying in the Student Union, Seva participants are required to stay in Basic (shared room) Lodging.
- In order to qualify for the Seva Option, applicants must have previously attended at least one paid retreat.
- Seva Application required.
If you have lodging questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (828) 627-6200.
Deep Dive participants are invited to attend temple ceremonies, though these are optional.
Sri Somesvara Temple Ceremonies During Deep Dive
|Tuesday, January 8, 11:30 pm||Mangal Tritiya (Mother Divine, monthly)|
|Wednesday, January 16, 11:30 am||Karthikeya Puja (monthly)|
|Thursday, January 17, 11:30 am||Satyanarayana Puja (Vishnu, monthly)|
|Saturday, February 1, 11:30 am||Pradosham/Maasa Shivarathri (Shiva, monthly)|
|Thursday, February 7, 11:30 am||Mangal Tritiya (Mother Divine, monthly)|
|Monday, February 11, 11:30 am||Ratha Sapthami (Sun’s birthday)|
|Wednesday, February 13, 11:30 am||Karthikeya Puja (monthly)|
|Monday, February 18, 11:30 am||Satyanarayana Puja (Vishnu, monthly)|
|Friday, February 22, 10:00 am||Sankatahara Chaturthi (Ganesh Puja, monthly)|
|Monday, March 4||Mahashivarathri (Annual Shiva Celebration)|
|Monday, March 4, 6:00 pm||· Shiva Parvathi Kalyan Puja|
|Monday, March 4, 11:00pm – 2:00am||· Rudrabhishekam/Annabhishekam|
|Friday, March 8, 11:30 am||Mangal Tritiya Puja (Mother Divine, monthly)|
|Tuesday, March 12, 11:30 am||Karthikeya Puja (monthly)|