$899.00 – $1,919.00
January 16-25, 2020 (Thu.-Sat.)
Learn more about Meditation Retreats at Mount Soma.
This retreat is taking place simultaneously with the Winter Advanced Techniques Course, Phase 3.
If you have any problems with online registration, please call the office at 828.531.9946.
- After you click the “Add to cart” button, click “View cart” at the top of the page to leave the page and proceed with your registration
- All course participants will need to lodge at Mount Soma and stay onsite for the entire retreat.
- Price includes all meals, all meditations, and 10 nights lodging (nights of January 15-24, 2020).
- Please note: The Summer Retreat starts at 7:30 am with breakfast on Thursday, January 16 and ends with dinner on Saturday, January 25. If you would like to stay longer and meditate with the Mount Soma Ashram, there will be additional charges payable upon departure.
Additional Important Notes
- The early registration discount of $100 ends on Sunday, November 24, 2019 (midnight EST).
- A late fee of $108 will be applied starting Jan 10, 2020.
- All Student Union Lodging has shared bathrooms.
- Be sure to read Before You Come to Retreat and the Refund/Cancellation Policy.
With the Classic Option, no work/activity shifts are required. Participants do all meditation rounds (4-6 per day), attend all lectures, and have the option of attending temple ceremonies. They are NOT required to do activity shifts such as food preparation, cooking and cleaning. Student Union lodging options include Basic (shared room), Semi-private (2 people per room), and Private (first-come, first-served).
The Economy Option is discounted $300 from the Classic price. Economy participants do all meditation rounds, are able to attend all lectures and temple ceremonies, and have 1 activity shift per day, such as food preparation, cooking and cleaning. Student Union lodging options include Basic (shared room), Semi-private (2 people per room), and Private (first-come, first-served).
If you have lodging questions, please email email@example.com or call (828) 627-6200.
Basic, Semi-private, Private, Mount Soma Resident, Staying with friend at Mount Soma