Contact | Directions | Donations | Newsletter | Press Kit
During this time, we are conforming to all government guidelines. They are subject to change and we will adjust as appropriate to conform to all regulations.
- Limited opening May 9 of Sri Somesvara Temple, Visitor Center and Mount Soma Kitchen.
- Maximum of 10 people inside the Temple at a time.
- Loudspeakers will be used at the Temple to broadcast Pujas outside.
- Guests can congregate outside of the Temple in the yard and and Temple park in multiple groups of 10 or less, maintaining social distance between groups.
- We suggest bringing blankets or chairs.
- Wearing of masks is encouraged.
- Take out meals only will be available for purchase at the Mount Soma kitchen on weekends and holidays. Outdoor dining is available according to guidelines. Indoor dining is currently not allowed, but indoor occupancy in commercial buildings is allowed up to 50% capacity. That will change as regulations allow. No meals will be available on weekdays at this time.
- Lodging is not available at this time.
- Temple offering baskets are not available at this time.